If you would like to become a member of the New Hope Audubon Society (NHAS), you have these options:
- To pay by credit card click here. This will take you to a special membership area of the National Audubon Society website. Please enter R54 as the Chapter code for New Hope Audubon Society. Your entire donation for your first year will be credited to New Hope Audubon. As a member of National Audubon, you will automatically become a member of NHAS and you will receive AUDUBON magazine, the award-winning national publication.
To pay by check to join the National Audubon Society, use this membership form. Your entire donation for your first year will be credited to New Hope Audubon. Simply fill out the form and send it with your check to the address on the form. As a member of National Audubon, you will automatically become a member of NHAS and you will receive AUDUBON magazine, the award-winning national publication.
If you prefer just to join locally, please send a check payable to New Hope Audubon Society for $20 per year to: PO Box 2693, Chapel Hill, NC, 27515. Please include your name and address and a note designating that you wish to become a member of NHAS. If you include your email address, we will invite you to join our NHAS announcement email list, and you will receive periodic messages announcing the publication of our on-line newsletters and occasional other events (no more than 8-10 messages a year). (You will not receive AUDUBON magazine if you only join our local chapter.)
- Special rate for students: Students who wish to join locally may do so for $10 per year. Please follow the directions in the preceding paragraph, noting that you are a student. (National Audubon does not have a student rate.)
- Join our Facebook GROUP where you can share photos and information, ask for bird ID help, and much more.
- Like our Facebook PAGE and be kept up-to-date on NHAS happenings.
- Join us on Twitter.
- Our Yahoo! discussion group:
This is an email group for discussing birds and other wildlife, the environment, and conservation. We also make announcements about our monthly meetings, fund-raising activities, and other NHAS events.
- Our Google newletter announcement group:
This is a no-reply email group that we use to announce the publishing of our bi-monthly newsletter. Expect no more than 10-12 messages a year.